Cheese & Gin Tours
- This event has passed.
ACADEMY OF CHEESE LEVEL 1
24th May 2021 @ 19:00 - 26th May 2021 @ 21:30£135.00 – £165.00
TAKE YOUR LOVE OF CHEESE TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
This Level 1 course is suitable for any Caseophile (cheese lover). From the professional chef / retailer** looking to recognise or develop their knowledge. To the enthusiastic consumer looking to impress their friends with their cheese knowledge.
ALL ARE WELCOME
The course is a fun filled immersion into the world of cheese during which you will learn about 25 of the world’s iconic cheeses. The course uses the Academy of Cheeses specialist training materials to deliver a structured fun learning experience. These include group exercises, videos, slide presentation, group discussions and lots of cheese tasting (at least 12 of the 25).
- Run over 3 evening session lasts for 2.5hrs
- Delegates will receive their login details via email
- Starting, Monday 24th May – 26th May
The course fee includes:
- Three 2.5 hours session over three weeks delivered over Zoom by Cheryl Cade (sommelier)
- 12 kinds of cheese delivered to your door if you choose the ‘with cheese’ option in the course booking
- Delegates who choose the ‘without cheese’ course will be sent a list of the cheeses they will need
- Academy of Cheese Delegate Pack:- including 25 Level One cheese book, the Make Post-Make Model and Structured Approach to Tasting Sheets
- 12 months’ subscription to the Academy of Cheese
- Access to the Academy of Cheese Level One Learning Road and Cheese Library
- The Level One Online Exam
- Upon successful completion of the exam, you will also receive a pin badge designating you as an Academy of Cheese Associate and a professional certificate suitable for framing
- A maximum of 10 people per course. Level 1 online exam (30 multiple choice questions in 30 minutes)
Upon booking please notify us of any allergies ** Training for groups contact directly for details email@example.com
What have others thought of us? cherylcade.com/testimonials/
Once the course is booked it is non-refundable if cancelled after 21 days before the start. However, if you are unable to attend you can reassign your booking to a new available date or to another person. We require 14 days’ notice prior to original booking date. We reserve the right to cancel a course at short notice should events beyond our control make this unavoidable. Should this occur, delegates will be offered either,
- A place on our next available scheduled course
- A full refund