Cheese & Gin Tours
- This event has passed.
30th March 2021 @ 19:00 - 21:00£15.00 – £24.99
European cheeses are some of the most recognised and loved in the world
This guided 2hr tasting is a must for any cheese lover.
This fun filled tasting event will include, an in-depth look at 6 Continental cheese styles. Their history, how they are made, the best way to store, serve and when are they ready to eat. At least one of the cheeses will be an award wining UK version of a Continental cheese demonstrating the wealth of cheeses we have in the UK.
We will also suggest drink pairings with each style cheese.
At the end selecting your personal favourite cheese of the night.
A great way to meet like minded people and have fun while you learn in the relaxed atmosphere of your home via zoom with Sommelier Cheryl Cade.
Tasting available with or without cheese
Included in your ticket:
(* With cheese only available in Norfolk & some parts of Suffolk)
- 6 cheeses (including, soft, hard and aged)*
- Specially paired bread*
- Specially paired crackers*
- Sparkling water*
- At least 1 Alcoholic drink paired with one of the cheese sets*
- 1 Heritage apple juice*
- Information sheets
- Tasting notes
- Zoom tasting led by Sommelier Cheryl Cade
- Without cheese attendees will receive a list of cheeses etc to purchase
- **Without cheese is advisable for people outside Norfolk & Suffolk or who would like to purchase their own drinks & Cheeses
If you would like to purchase this as a gift please email for a special gift card