Spring Into Cheese
11 April @ 15:00 - 17:00£7.99 – £34.99
Spring is here with cheese
This a guided 2hr online tasting.
With Cheese only available in Norfolk & some parts of Suffolk, join further afield with without cheese option
This fun-filled tasting event will include, an in-depth look at 6 young fresh style cheeses that speak of spring to the taste buds. We will explore their history, how they are made, the best way to store, serve and when are they ready to eat.
Cheryl will also suggest drink pairings with each style cheese.
At the end selecting your personal favourite cheese of the night.
A great way to meet like minded people and have fun while you learn in the relaxed atmosphere of your home via zoom with Sommelier Cheryl Cade.
Tasting available with cheese (enough for 2 people) or without cheese (ticket covers household)
Included in your ticket:
(* With cheese only available in Norfolk & some parts of Suffolk)
- 6 cheeses (including, soft, hard and aged)*
- Specially paired snacks*
- Specially paired crackers*
- Sparkling water*
- 2 Alcoholic drinks*
- 1 Heritage apple juice*
- Information sheets
- Tasting notes
- Zoom tasting led by Sommelier Cheryl Cade
- Without cheese attendees will receive a list of cheeses etc to purchase
- **Without cheese is advisable for people outside Norfolk & Suffolk or who would like to purchase their own drinks & Cheeses
If you would like to purchase this as a gift please email for a special gift card
What have others thought of our events? cherylcade.com/testimonials/