As a qualified Beer & Cheese Sommelier, I can offer a beer/cheese fun-filled event to fit your budget, family or business requirements.
These can include:
- Beer and Food matching at a venue selected for you / in your own home / virtually
- a pub tour with a difference
- a brewery tour followed by samples of beers in a range of different bars
I can source and supply speciality beers/cheese for your event along with tasting notes and your own Sommelier to answer any questions.
I have passed the interview as a Speaker for the Women’s Institute
These talks can include
- How we taste
- Cheese – history and tasting
- Gin – History and tasting
- Beer – What would you like to know?
If you are a member of the WI and would like to know more drop me a line for a fun-filled talk (blindfolds included)
Camra events at beer festivals
More information coming soon. In the meantime get in touch or take a look at the Norwich & Norfolk CAMRA website below.
Beer Tastings, Food and Drink Pairing at a selected range of venues. From locally crafted ales made by independent breweries to artisan international styles such as American craft or the Lambic beers of Belgium.
There’s a huge array of beers to choose from and our courses are designed for all beer drinkers, from anybody who enjoys a glass of beer and wants to broaden their beer horizon to amateur enthusiasts who want to learn more about beer.
We try to taste a wide range of beers including British real ales, Czech style beers, German beers, Belgian beers, American craft beers.
Below is an example of my beer tastings that can take you around the world or a local exploration of beer. These include
- Samples of 6 beers
- At least 1 beer sommelier
- Tasting notes on the beers to take home
- An average tasting will last for 2 hours
- Price: on asking Contact
If you have a menu for a dining event we will tailor the above to match it.
We can also source the right venue for you.