Beer, Boats and Coach
I am delighted to be working in partnership with the award winning Tour Company Backwater Tours.
See in 2022 in style with a Food, Drink and Canal tour in Mons (Belgium).
The tour includes, cruising the quiet waterways of France & Belgium while sipping a beer & meeting local brewers. The local brewers will be joining you onboard or welcoming us to their brewing home.
- Executive Coach Travel
- Eurotunnel Crossings
- Lunch at the Micro-Brewery Thiriez on outward travel day
- Hotel stay (4 nights) at the 3* Hotel Orange La Louvière with continental breakfast
- Two days of cruising the 34km of waterway between Mons and Ronquières
- Passage through the Strépy-Thieu Boat-Lift, and Ronquières Inclined Plane
- Lunch on board on the two cruise days, with complimentary bar
- Evening Meals in hotel (except on one evening when seeing in New Year)
- Beer tastings and presentations, and beer/wine with all hotel dinners
- Day excursion to Pairi Daiza Park, including lunch and micro-brewery visit
- Free Time in Mons for the Christmas market
- Visit to Cite-Europe in Calais on travel-home day
- Tour Manager Services
Guests Should Please Budget separately for:
- Travel to or from their chosen coach pick-up point
- Any overnight accommodation required in UK preceding or following our coach transfer
- Dinner on the New Year’s Eve when we are free at the Mons Christmas Market.
- Lunch at Cite-Europe on return travel day
- Travel and Health Insurance