Norwich has a rich merchant history and has built a reputation as a shoppers heaven.
Artisan Craft shops are hidden in the lanes of the city with some of the the best Antique centres housed in former churches.
For this personalised shopping experience, Cheryl will take you from the oldest Market in Britain to the Art Nouveau Royal Shopping Arcade.
Meandering through the Tudor Streets Cheryl will introduce you to some of the stories of the city while taking you to some of the best independent shopping sites in the city.
- Start at the Norman Market Place
- Then down the Tudor Lanes towards the eclectic and historic St Benedicts Street.
- Head to the Old Tea Traders shop, or visit the picture-perfect Elm Hill. Including the Teddy Bear Shop or a range of Art Galleries
- Here you can choose to head to the Jarrolds, the oldest department store with all its fine Victorian Façade.
- Or the Art Nouveau Royal Arcade, with its wood and exquisitely tiled interior.
- Or via the oldest street in Norwich visit the 2 largest Antiques Centres in Norfolk, housed on a street interspersed with a wide range of European food stores.
What people say..
“Our first time in Norwich – and thanks to Cheryl’s amazing tour unlikely to be our last. She really brought this wonderful town alive. Not only did she have an awesome knowledge of history she also showed us some wonderful shops – the product of which we are still enjoying. We are going to book her again very soon!” Mr D
Details and Cost
Your 2 hour personal shopper experience is £50 and allows for up to 3 other people to join you
*please note this is a very flexible experience and depending on your shopping choices we may not visit all site mentioned.
For more details and to book email Contact